Professional cleaning companies like Carpet Cleaning Santa Ana provide various services that generally include carpet and upholstery cleaning, window washing, pressure washing, floor stripping and waxing, construction site cleanup and water damage restoration.
Who is a professional cleaner?
The term “professional cleaner” is a broad and generic title that can describe many different types of organizations. The most crucial aspect that separates professional cleaners from amateur cleaners is that pro-cleaners are trained in the proper handling and using of cleaning equipment, cleaning chemicals, and performing each service offered by their company.
- The difference between a professional cleaner and an amateur is the training they receive. A professional cleaner will have received proper training from their employer or another company in the industry, so they know their products and techniques. A professional cleaner will also be insured, bonded and have references from previous clients.
- In addition to their knowledge of the proper cleaning process, professionals are tasked with setting up a schedule that ensures all jobs get finished adequately to provide quality service to customers while still turning a profit. A cleaner can properly allocate staff and resources to different tasks based on the time of year by having an established schedule.
- For example, most people clean their homes more frequently in the spring and summer when they have free time. A professional cleaning company would benefit from hiring more employees during this busy season while proportionally reducing staff members at slower times of the year.
The roles of a professional cleaner
- The primary role of a professional cleaning company is to maintain a certain standard of cleanliness for their customers’ homes and businesses through the use of specialized equipment, products and techniques.
- By using modern tools and chemicals, professionals can complete jobs in less time while permitting the client to remain part of the process by offering free consultations about specific cleaning procedures.
- Many home cleaning companies provide regular, bi-weekly or monthly services to their customers. Others clean homes or businesses on an as-needed basis for special events such as parties, fundraisers or other gatherings the customer wants to have a sparkling clean atmosphere.
- Professions are typically hired by homeowners, property managers, real estate agents and business owners who need their homes and facilities cleaned on a regular, scheduled basis.
- Professionals are also hired when homeowners or businesses face water damage, fire damage or other emergencies that require quick restoration services to prevent further damage from occurring.
- They can also be called in when homeowners move into formerly vacant homes or commercial properties to ensure they are ready for immediate occupancy.
- Professional cleaners are often contracted by the various companies that produce household cleaning products or similar corporations. These commercial clients are typically interested in having professionals test new equipment and cleaning formulas before they hit the market to see how effective they are on various surfaces.
In a nutshell, hiring a professional cleaner is the fastest and most effective way of getting your home or business thoroughly cleaned within a reasonable amount of time. Professional cleaners will also be able to advise you on the best ways to clean different surfaces, as well as how often they should be done.